Have you stumbled across Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink? This stuff is the bomb.com. One day I was checking the sales in my local CVS drugstore when I came across these beauties. The regular price was $9 a pop and that day it was 30% off. Being the makeup fanatic I am I bought 8!
Here’s what I like about them……..
- They don’t have a strong taste. You know that nasty taste that lingers on your lips from some lipsticks? I remember the first one I put on was Ground-Breaker (which by the way is my fav) and that one had no taste. When I did try a couple others on, there was just a mild, very mild and bearable taste.
2. I love that it is super affordable. You can shop them on Amazon or for my Hawaii peeps, shop them at CVS, Walmart, or Walgreens (amazon does not ship it here 🙁 ).
3. This lip stays on all day and all night and to the next morning. You need to exfoliate your lips with a makeup wipe to get it off. I suppose this can be a good or a bad thing. Honestly, sometimes I’m too busy to take it off and wear it the next day! Eek!!
4. The colors are GORGEOUS and very pigmented.
5. It goes on creamy and dries matte. My lips are dry and normally look funny and pruny with matte but for some reason I can pull it off with these lippies.
Here are a few of the colors I bought. They do have more colors so go check them out!
Comment below if you’d like me to do some makeup looks with these. Also let me know what you think if you tried them. Can’t wait to hear from you!